An effective explainer video is one of the most powerful marketing tools that you can include in your marketing strategy. Yes, that’s obvious.
But can you believe that 90% of our videos are produced in our Warsaw-based animation studio? The remaining 10% are premium projects done by the best European artists, hired by us occasionally. High quality is always ensured, because we control every phase of the creative process.
K&C Media Group is also very proud of its video production team that has worked on many Polish and international movie projects. They are experienced professionals, capable of seeing the world from a slightly different angle.
There is something about our videos, that makes them superior. In order to understand this, you have to discover the K&C philosophy that stands behind everything we do. Learn more about it by clicking on the button below.
Establishing your on-line identity
The Internet is a living organism. If you want your brand to be a part of it, you have to know how it works. Based on an in-depth analysis of your business, our designers and developers will guide you through the whole process of creating your online identity.
Remember, your website is the ambassador of your brand. The environment is changing rapidly, but the rules remain the same. You have to stay professional and stand out from the crowd.
SEO Managment & Mail Marketing
On-line marketing solutions
tailored to your needs
Search Engine Optimization is what every business needs. Let us advise you on how to become more visible to your future leads and spread your brand’s ID. It’s a simple solution that can help you discover new opportunities and grab the attention of Internet users.
E-mail marketing is one of the cheapest and most effective forms of advertising on the Internet. Send your personalized message precisely to your target group. Let K&C take care of all the technical issues and watch your client database grow.
Translation & Localization Services
To us there are
no foreign markets
Grow your international sales with K&C! We have all the necessary tools that will help you expand your business and enter foreign markets. Have you ever dreamt about going international? Now, it is at your fingertips; we will generate local versions of your store in no time.
Let us translate your business and find the best sales solution. The platforms and channels across which you can sell your products are waiting for you. Our consultants and local makret specialists are waiting to help you. Stop wasting your time and contact us today!
Take a glance at our case studies to learn more about K&C translation and localization services. You can find them by clicking on the button below.